Wednesday 9 April 2014

Beth Cavener Stichter
 
These are from her web site :
Anywhere but here. Stoneware, Antique iron hook, Dyed Rope, Wooden wall pedestal,                     41 in. h x 24 in. w x 9 in. d, 2010 


A rush of blood to the head. Stoneware, Figures: 71 in. h x 56 in. w x 18 in. d w/     
Pedestal: 80 in. h x 72 in. w x 41 in. d, 2009 


Stoneware, antique wooden box, 23 in. h   x  41 in. l  x  45 in. d, 2006 
        
This artist is by far my favourite out off all the artists I have researched.

"The sculptures I create focus on human psychology – stripped of context and rationalization, and articulated through animal and human forms".
 This is just apart of a statement of her work on her web site. I can't compare this artists work wit anyone's but her work is realistic with a twist. I also think her statement is well write and worth a look.

This is her web site: http://www.followtheblackrabbit.com/

  
      
  

No comments:

Post a Comment